By scheduling your re-test during our normally scheduled class days, you understand the following:
- Written test will be given to you as early as possible upon arrival as time permits.
- Shooting test will be conducted with the current class's shooting schedule.
- You must be on time as not to disrupt the current class that is scheduled.
- No re-test will be moved or rescheduled due to student's non attendance.
- Fees associated with re-testing are convenience fees, there are no charges for the actual test.
- All payments will be forfeited, no excuses or exceptions.
On Saturday the shooting schedule solely depends on the shooting ranges' schedule of availability, this means TOPGUN CHL cannot guarantee a "specific time" when shooting will occur. Sunday most shooting test will begin at 9am, however that is not a guarantee as the availability is depending on the shooting ranges' schedudle of availability.
Weekday re-testing is also available by doing the following; and is also subject to the last 2 bullet points:
- Emailing the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org for open availability.
- Upon confirmation of availability you must complete the re-test form.
- All weekday re-test will include both the re-test fee in addition to the travel fee.
Students must provide their weapons and ammuniton; both can be rented at the shooting range. Students must also pay the range fees.
Click here to review Our Policy: